- International company with growth opportunity's
- 60% working from home
About Our Client
This company leads global healthcare technology and boldly attacks the most challenging health problems facing humanity by searching out and finding solutions. Their Mission - to alleviate pain, restore health, and extend life - unites a global team of 90,000+ passionate people. Powered by their diverse knowledge, insatiable curiosity, and desire to help all those who need it, they deliver innovative technologies that transform the lives of two people every second, every hour, every day.
In this position you support all day-to-day Order-To-Cash processes such as processing, monitoring & following up on, and invoicing orders. You record, analyse, follow up on and solve dispute situations like complaints, returns, etc. You answer sales team and customer requirements such as information requests, lead times, shortages and dispute solving, both on the phone and per e-mail.
You do this for the most critical business groups within this company; your operational support has a direct impact on improving the lives of patients.
You are the single point of contact for business contacts for the execution of the OTC processes, within a cooperative relationship.
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent in English
- 1+ years of experience in customer service and order management
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
Nice to Haves
- Spanish, Dutch, French or German as an extra language is a big plus
What's on Offer
- Flexible, diverse, and inclusive workplace
- Holiday allowance
- Commuting allowance
- Annual Incentive Plan % depending on company results
- Pension scheme and group discount on healthcare insurances
- Training possibilities via Cornerstone/Harvard ManageMentor/getAbstract
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long-term opportunity to grow