- Top employer of the year certification in 2020, 2021 and 2022
- International company with growth opportunity's both local and international
About Our Client
This company is a worldwide brand within logistics. The division within this company is serving nationally and internationally for parcel shipments, e-commerce and fulfilment services, supply chain management, air, road, rail and sea freight freight. They are specialised in swift and flexible transport of goods. They also have a specific focus on sustainability with their 'green' solutions. As a worldwide operating company diversity is also one of their strengths. They find it mostly important to connect a wide variety of cultures within their company walls.
- Order entry;
- Handle customs documents;
- Inform clients on prices and their shipment status;
- Assisting colleagues when needed;
- Contacting with internal stakeholders at other offices.
The Successful Applicant
- MBO level;
- Experience in a similar role (preferably within logistics);
- Strong communication skills;
- Being able to think commercially and service oriented;
- Available for 40 hours a week.
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Growth opportunity's
- International working environment