Customer Service Representative (Hungarian and English fluent)
Customer Service Representative (Hungarian and English Fluent)
Global market leader in the chemical industry
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its 13,000 employees around the globe, our client produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, and improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road. Our client located in Rotterdam is looking for a Customer Service Representative (Hungarian and English Fluent).
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
The Customer Service Representative provides excellent, efficient and effective service to all her/his customers for all commercialized business in the sections operative handling and after-sales-service.
- She/He manages the accurate and timely execution of all order types for customers. The jobholder is the main point of contact for all customer related issues.
- Maintain actively and steer all order operations and liaise with adjacent departments to fulfil customer's expectations of being supplied reliably. This may include the processing of consignment stocks.
You work proactively with other departments such as Sales, Finance, Master Data and other Supply Chain functions, to ensure timely and accurate execution of these responsible tasks
- Being the first point of contact for customers for all their enquiries on their orders, their status and stock situation. This includes also services for the need of product forms (like COA, REACH, SDS etc.) or other topics when customers need assistance.
- Act as primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, Hauliers and Freight Forwarders in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way;
- Coordinate complaint handling with Sales for price corrections, with Logistics for transport complaints and Quality / Tech. Service for product quality related issues.
- Liaise effectively with all other internal departments e.g. planning, logistics, purchasing to ensure there is effective and efficient sharing of information.
- Actively working on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements;
- Minimum MBO+/Bachelor level, preferably in Business Administration, and/or formal qualifications in Customer Service
- Proven customer service track record, preferably in manufacturing multinational organization.
- Circa 2+ years working with ERP system (SAP preferably)
- Local language, excellent level of English and Hungarian
- Strong communication skills and a genuine interest in servicing customers
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent understanding of master data concepts and process handling in the process chains L2O and O2C
- A "feeling" for the complexity of SAP and understanding the way of working of an ERP system. Knowledge in MS Office is advantageous.
- Ability to resolve customer issues to the satisfaction of both parties yet in a cost effective manner.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Excel and preferably experienced with SAP.
The offer that you get is a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international concern. You get the freedom to take range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.