- International Pharmaceuticals organisation
- Lots of career opportunities
Over onze klant
For an international & dynamic Pharmaceutical company I am recruiting for an enthusiastic Customer Logistics Planner. Due to advanced technologies and the products of this company, more and more illnesses can be cured. This Pharma company is young, ambitious and there is an informal work atmosphere. You will be working in a team with many international colleagues who are determined to make a change towards a better & healthier world. Your job is exciting, challenging and not a single day will be the same. This vacancy is available due to internal growth.
- Build strong relationships with all stakeholders and gather relevant information on market dynamics
- Coordinate the delivery of the products
- Optimise and maintain the supply Chain processes
- Manage, Monitor and align short term demand fluctuations
- Maintain ERP/DRP parameters (Customer Master Data) and initiate pricing condition set-up in ERP system to support flawless and cost-effective demand and order planning.
- Bachelor degree (preferably Master) in Logistics or Business Management
- 1 -3 years' experience in a similar environment, is preferred.
- Must be experienced with ERP systems, preferably SAP
- Networking skills, to create the networks needed to leverage on and improve business processes across the supply chain.
- Team skills with focus on improvement and strong drive for results
- Strong analytic skills for KPI analyses and process improvements
- Excellent written and oral Dutch and English communication skills is required.
- Must be in possession of a valid Dutch working permit
You will join an international organisation that is keen to invest in its employees. They focus on the quality of work-life balance and have been rewarded with the employer of the year award multiple years in a row. For this role, the salary indication is between €2.800, - €3.800, based on 40 hours per week based on your experience and qualifications. They have also excellent secundary conditions. You will join a close team who also enjoy doing things for their community and truly making a difference. If you are ready to make an impact and contribute to a healthier and better future, this could be an amazing opportunity for you. Let us know you are out there and get in touch so I can tell you more.