- an opportunity to work at an international organization
- a chance to develop yourself in an amazing team
About Our Client
Our client is a top brand in the Retail industry with a very recognizable products. They collaborate with a lot of companies for their promotions and products. It is an international informal organization that is growing very rapidly.
The customer journey is based on strategic research and data, and gives insights on customer needs, gains & pains and areas of improvement. Both in the Netherlands, as all the other countries the company is active (10 in total). You are able to bring customer focus and sales focus together.
You are responsible for the loyalty program and the strategic vision & roadmap for this domain. You understand what it means to be loyal to a brand (specifically a retail brand) and how to drive that loyalty amongst customers (in a shop). You understand that this is not gained in an instance or driven by one promotion or fancy campaign, but something that is earned and grown over time.
Based on the strategic vision and roadmap you define features and initiatives, and are responsible for the business ownership and stakeholder management to get them tested (MVP / pilot), realized (when results are positive) and implemented. Both for the Netherlands, as the roll out to other countries the company is active. Besides you formulate plans for leveraging existing customer data and touchpoints to deliver relevant content for insights and further development. You design campaigns to optimize (loyalty) engagement and work closely together with Marketing and Digital for the execution of the campaigns.
- Build and maintain the enthusiasm within the companies Digital for delivering a great customer experience with a particular focus on being the voice of the customer within the digital marketing team. Being an ambassador for customer focus and the agile way of working.
- Collaborate with all commercial teams (Digital, Marketing, Buying) to develop a thorough understanding of our customer, specifically in order to drive the brands loyalty. Help the commercial teams turn friction points into hypotheses, user stories, features and business cases
- Set up creative best-practice loyalty campaigns
- Actively monitor, understand, and optimize performance of loyalty initiatives
- Translate strategic goals (e.g., goals on retention, value per customer, lifetime value) and strategy into a clear and well-defined roadmap with initiatives and then work with UX and Product Owners to propose and focus the digital team on the key improvement projects.
- Develop and build the use of identifiable Customer Personas that bring our key user types to life and which support both our strategic goals (Indentifier, ROPO) and marketing, CRM, personalization and loyalty strategies
- Perform in-depth analysis (along with the Customer Insights Analysts ) of customer behaviour as well as campaign performance, and identify improvement initiative.
- Initiate user experience research and user tests together with Store Operations, Product Owner, CRO and our UX designers which focus on understanding the customer- and user-experience at Action.
The Successful Applicant
You are immediately availabel, result driven, demonstrated to have your skills in working cross-functionally in an organization and strong in synthesizing data from various sources. It is necessary to have experience and proven to be successful in working in an agile environment. You are up to date with trends and opportunities, particularly in the loyalty domain and have a good balance between marketing (why) and technical knowledge (how) to get things done. You're the ultimate team player and mentor for your team members, you lead by example.You have:
- Education: Completed academic degree or equivalent capacities, preferably in economics, business (informatics), or IT
- Experience: in CX (customer experience / customer journey management), program management and digital marketing experience
- B2C experience in e-commerce is highly desirable
- Demonstrable knowledge of agile way of working and stakeholder management
- Fluent Dutch and English speaker and writer
- Passion for understanding and driving a great customer experience, high customer satisfaction & engagement and a deep interest in analyzing customer behavior.
- Experienced in working with multidisciplinary teams
- Effective communicator, able & comfortable in talking/aligning with commercial teams
- Builder, able to create new features, campaigns and operations from the ground up, as well as motivated by ability to set up new processes & way of working
- You're comfortable with ambiguity and self-starting on solutions. Pragmatic with a can-do mentality
- Data-driven and agile mindset, able & willing to constantly adapt to changing realities and be a ambassador.
What's on Offer
- Very good salary
- Car if needed
- travel allowance
- 500,- educational budget
- Discount on company products