Customer Fulfilment Specialist (Dutch/English) - Luxury company
€3.200 - €3.700 per maand (€38.400 - €44.400)Bijgewerkt 03/05/2021
Global brand, established in Amsterdam
Global luxury brand
Over onze klant
Luxury company based in Amsterdam
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- You will lead initiatives based on agreed KPI's and SLA's and make sure there is an excellent execution of operational and tactical plans of the order to cash processes.
- Each event (promotion, relaunch) will be planned, executed and reviewed against these KPI's and you refine these KPIs and adapt or enchance quality in the existing order to cash processes when necessary.
- You will also keep working methods up to date and optimize our management dashboard. This way both us and our partners have an overview of, and a handle on the market.
- You will be in close cooperation with Heads of Wholesale and our key customers with regard to order management, managing open balances and the preparation and execution of (promotion) orders. Next to managing the order to cash processes for our key accounts, you are also in close contact with our key accounts regarding improvements and non-sales related questions.
- In this role you are a member of the Customer Fulfillment team, together with six direct colleagues and you report directly to the Manager Customer Fulfilment Wholesale & Travel. You will also closely collaborate with your colleagues in logistics to control lead times, volumes and timings. Internal stakeholder management and acting on behalf of the key account in internal processes and discussions is a big part of your job.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree in business economics or logistics;
- You have 4+ years experience, preferably in a high-volume supply chain setting (Order management, customer service in FMCG);
- You have experience working with ERP systems (AX, SAP, et cetera) and with reporting systems such as PowerBI;
- You love analytics to improve your customer experience;
- You are service oriented and strive for the best customer satisfaction;
- You have a problem solving mentality;
- You have excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch.
- Competitive salary
- 1 year contract
- full time