Customer Care Germany | Optimise service & Online initiatives
Customer Care and optimise service with (online) initiatives
HQ South of the Netherlands
Over onze klant
The organisation is an international company active within Retail Brands, E-commerce and Private labelling. Location south of the Netherlands. A modern organisation and office with a professionalism, ambitious, no nonsense culture.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will be part of the Customer Care team, working together with your colleagues. As Customer Care Employee you are responsible for the Germany region managing the customer questions and orders via telephone, mail and webcare. Identifying the customer questions and taking initiatives regarding service improvements. The team tries out the products before it is introduced. Making sure to identify what kind of pitfalls could lead to customer questions and set up initiatives.
- On a daily base you are in contact with the customers (phone, E-mail, chat);
- First point of contact for customer questions, providing solutions, trouble shooting, making sure of customer satisfaction;
- Checking and handling the customer orders. Monitoring the RMA, return process in cooperation with colleagues;
- Developing standard solutions in the aftersales system for frequently asked questions (viewed on the website);
- During the customer service process you are looking for service improvements; Identify and analyse the customer questions, responding and making improvements by initiatives like FAQ's, product instruction video's, step-by-step plans and developing other (online) solutions.
- Follow-up of the FAQ's (about the existing and new product range);
- Because of online growth, in the near future the focus will be more on product review management and answering customer question on various online platforms.
- (near-)Native German and a excellent English writing and speaking skills;
- Bachelor preferred;
- 1-4 years of experience in (similar) work field / support position after education;
- Online Customer Support is a plus;
- You have creative initiatives to support and optimise the service;
- You have an interested and knowledge about digital devices to support customers with product questions;
- You are an enthusiastic/energetic person, able to work in a team taking your own responsibilities, to set priorities and to work in a dynamic environment.
- Contract with the organisation
- Full-time position
- Long term cooperation
- Discount products
- Company drinks and events