CSR Supply Chain - Administrator
CSR Supply Chain - Administrator
Global market leader in the chemical industry based in Rotterdam
Over onze klant
Our client is one of the largest plastics, chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its 13,000 employees around the globe, our client produces materials and products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger and more versatile pipes, and improving the safety, comfort and fuel efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road. Our client is based in the city center of Rotterdam and we're currently looking for a CSR Supply Chain - Administrator. It's a fulltime position and a work permit is required.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
As a CSR Supply Chain employee you will be the main point of contact for all customer related issues. This encompasses order management and coordination of product and transport availability, timely delivery, handling of customer complaints, and up to invoicing. You work proactively with other departments such as Sales, Finance, Master Data and other Supply Chain functions, to ensure timely and accurate execution of these responsible tasks.
- Maintain actively and steer all order operations and liaise with adjacent departments to fulfil customer's expectations of being supplied reliably. This may include the processing of consignment stocks
- Being the first point of contact for customers for all their enquiries on their orders, their status and stock situation. This includes also services for the need of product forms (like COA, REACH, SDS etc.) or other topics when customers need assistance
- Act as primary interface with Planning, Sales, Business, Supply Chain, Hauliers and Freight Forwarders in order to serve the assigned customers in the most efficient and effective way
- Coordinate complaint handling with Sales for price corrections, with Logistics for transport complaints and Quality / Tech. Service for product quality related issues
- Liaise effectively with all other internal departments e.g. planning, logistics, purchasing to ensure there is effective and efficient sharing of information
- Actively working on process improvements by sharing best practices with other offices
- Participate in Internal and external audits, Identify gaps and areas for improvements
- Bachelor degree preferably in Supply chain or Logistics
- Circa 2 to 4 years of experience in Customer Service/Administration/Contract Administration related to Supply Chain or Logistics
- Fluent in English other languages depending on specific role are a plus
- Good understanding of customer fulfilment processes and operations procedures. anticipate and highlight issues relating to operating procedures and systems (SAP and others) to optimize operational efficiency and avoid potential problems
- Experience with ERP knowledge, especially SAP is a big plus Good Communication skills
- You are skilled in Ms Office and Excell Strong understanding of customer behavior and fulfillment processes
- Experience in preparation in customs documentation is desirable
We offer you a job with a high level of diverse tasks and responsibilities in an international concern that highly values the development of its employees, quality and safety. You get the freedom to take a range of responsibilities in a rapidly evolving environment. In addition, we offer you a competitive salary package and challenging opportunities for growth.