Credit Collector and Administrator Greek
Good team spirit with a lot of international social contacts
Over onze klant
For an international company in Eindhoven we are looking for a fluent Greek Credit Collectors for the Accounts Receivable department. This company is the world's leading travel retailer, their Financial Shared Services Center is located in Eindhoven, The Netherlands. The Financial Shared Services Center is the heart of the financial data which is collected from all around the world.
This company is growing and it has a lot of potential and opportunities. In this company you will work in a big team with other young finance professionals with international backgrounds. Everyone is specialized in their own (native) language. This company has an informal work culture with a lot of diversity and social connections.
In this position you will take action for the collection of the accounts receivable and prepare reports for this department. You will contact the customers and vendors by phone and e-mail about overdue payments. Another responsibility of this position is coordinate, discuss and resolve collection related issues. In this role you will run the intercompany billing and reconciliation.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Process invoices
- Contact customers, vendors and the purchasing department
- Prepare reports
- Intercompany billing and reconciliation
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- You have a finished degree in Finance, Accounting or Economy
- You are fluent in English and Greek, spoken and written
- You are located in the area of Eindhoven, or willing to relocate (no sponsorship or relocation support provided by the company)
- You are fulltime available
- You are a team player, accurate and communicative person
- Working within an international organization
- Working in a team with different cultures
- Career opportunities in Finance
- Salary €2000 - €2200 based on experience and education