- Part of an renowned and progressive Online Sales E-commerce team
- Dutch Brands product company, international active
Over onze klant
Our partner is a renowned consumer goods organization (with multiple brands) that is internationally active in the B2B2C market, selling via (e) retail to consumers. The European headquarter is located in the South of the Netherlands. It is a modern organization suitable for high potentials and has a professionalism, ambitious, no nonsense and operational culture. You will get more than 200 colleagues, all working from different departments.
The e-Commerce team is a renowned and progressive team wilt multiple ambitous and intelligent colleagues from different nationalities.
In the E-commerce position you are responsible for the digital platforms and Marketplaces (European focus) of a specific area, country, product category or account that is under your responsibility. You are part of the Online Accountmanagement team and your colleagues are active in the same position focused on another country / category / digital channel.
- You are responsible for a significant sales impact on the online platforms. This include key account Amazon and if applied local marketplaces. You will be working for one of the two main productcategories and will be country responsible. 2 till 3 EU countries will be assigned;
- You make sure that agreed sales and margin targets are achieved on key E-commerce accounts with a clear focus on Amazon;
- You provide leadership on local pricing and margin tactics in line with market developments;
- You plan and execute a local promotional strategy working with internal and external stakeholders;
- You prepare volume forecasts for key product categories, coordinate promotional and advertising strategy based on stock availability that you manage;
- You effectively allocate promotional budgets and optimize monthly marketing campaigns;
- You coordinate the local content team to optimize the online listings to maximize performance.
- Conduct analytical analysis on (Online) sales, consumer behavior, competition sharing results with E-commerce director and shaping price, promotion and general strategy;
- Bachelor or Master education in commerce or marketing;
- You have (minimum) 2-3 year or more relevant work experience in Online Sales, e-Commerce, Marketplaces, Marketing, Category management focused in E-commerce / Marketplaces. For the junior positions 1-2 years is asked;
- You have worked with Marketplaces and big plus Amazon;
- You have excellent oral and written command of the English language;
- You have passion for E-commerce with strong focus on the end consumer;
- You are analytical, focused and organized with attention to details;
- You have an hand-ons mentality with a strategic view;
- You are able to work with numbers, with a proficient grasp of Excel;
You are living in the Netherlands on travel distance to Nord-Brabant.
You will be part of a modern and professional organization with a down toearth mentality and ambition.There is a relaxed, modern and professional but informal atmosphere.
- Salary and secundairy benefits
- Contract with employer
- Possible bonus structure when online sales targets are achieved
- Pension (without personal contribution!)
- Flexible start 7.30 and 9.00 am and after corona also the posibility to work 40% remote.
- Nice parties and monthly drinks and activities
- Staff discount on their brands!