- International company
- Global leader in FMCG industry
Over onze klant
The client is part of a multinational group and it is one of the fastest growing logistics service providers. They specialize in innovative services by developing optimized solutions and providing supply chain consultancy to customers based on their own developed platform.
- Vendor & contract management;
- Bidding planning;
- Progress management;
- Bidding KPI management;
- Process improvement by working on logistics market sensing
- Interaction and communication with headquarters and internal/external stakeholders
- A Bachelor degree in Logistics/SCM ;
- 1-3 years working experience in a relevant role;
- Supply chain management & Logistics knowledge
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- A proficient level of English (written and verbal) additional European languages are an advantage;
- Very good MS Office skills (mainly Excel);
- Excellent planning and organizing skills;
- Ability to travel occasionally.
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- 25 holidays;
- Health insurance coverage;
- Transportation allowance;
- 2 times per year bonus structure;
- Opportunities to grow and develop.