- International Environment
- Good team spirit with a lot of social contacts
About Our Client
My client has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through the family of companies , they help customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located.
The Cash Management Officer will supervise and manage all company's bank accounts, relations with banks as well as cash-in/cash-out planning for efficient business' operations.
- Full service General Accounting duties, with a focus on cash management, including monthly payments preparations, bank reconciliations, cash management reconciliations, cash flow analysis and coordination of funding requirements for 10+ companies across Europe and Middle East.
- Be first point of contact for the business related to day-to-day payments- and banking issues; frequent contact with our bank account managers across EMEA.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts and participate in balance sheet reviews and justifications
- Perform varies quarter end duties, including the preparation of working papers for auditors
- Participate in process improvements projects and improve efficiencies in the cash management area; cash pooling, reducing bank account structure, subject matter expert for banking software, document processes if needed and maintain our cash records
- Exercise ethical and objective judgment skills; maintain good quality of service to customers
- Perform other various accounting duties as required from time to time
The Successful Applicant
We are looking for a colleague with a sense of humor who strives to have fun at work. Combined with a solid work ethic you are a team player and a self-starter rolled up into one. This position requires eye for detail, accuracy and organizational skills but above all, the ability to interact and communicate effectively with internal and external customers. You understand the impact of own and others (AR/AP) process and assist other with guidance when needed. Furthermore, you bring:
- Intermediate vocational education degree in accounting or equivalent (MBO);
- At least 3-5 years post qualification experience;
- Understanding of general accounting principles and procedures;
- Strong understanding of IT systems/-software (Microsoft excel and Oracle is a preferred);
What's on Offer
- Directly a permanent contract
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance including Dental
- Pension plan with company's contribution
- ESSP - Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Yearly performance review
- International working environment
- Stable and growing organization
- Ongoing training and development opportunities