€3.500 - €4.000added 02/08/2019
A challenging job within an international company
Social and informal atmosphere
Over onze klant
The client is a modern company in the app development industry. The company has an informal atmosphere and an international culture in the Amsterdam office.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Set up new tooling for budget, planning and tracking and support the interconnection with other existing tools in cooperation with operations and finance.
- Work closely with finance, sales and operations in Amsterdam, Brno, Helsinki, Madrid, Buenos Aires and Los Angeles.
- Invoice management
- Plan company revenues and funds
- Provide financial forecasts and P&L project reports
- Provide input for project budget reporting
- Help implementation and improvement of policies and procedures
- Support the CFO and Executive board with projects and tasks
- Bachelor or Masters degree in the direction of finance, accounting or economics.
- 5+ years experience in a similar position (preferably IT related)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Exact Online, Harvest and Tempo Budgets are a plus.
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (dutch, Czech and Spanish are a big plus).
- An analytic mindset
- Social characteristic
- A Full time position with a good salary and benefits