Amazing learning environment
Over onze klant
Business has grown extremely hard and due to the growth, it makes it a very dynamic company. The standards and ambitions are sky high and the company is often proud of what it achieves, but it is rarely satisfied. For a controller it is a fantastic learning environment. You work in a fast-growing company where you get in touch with all the facets of Business Control and you're standing in the challenging situations every day when you support the business in achieving its goals. Sounds exciting? Then modern office in the heart of Amsterdam and social, vibrant, driven team are ready to welcome you!
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
You will join the Control & Analytics team. As a financial planner and analyst, you will help the business in planning and delivering the sales and productivity objectives. You are stationed at the central control team in Amsterdam, from there you will maintain a close relation to local teams in different markets. You will act as a sparring partner for management in with an independent view on financial and operational planning and analysis. You will give input based on Retail analytics to steer the business and to give management insight to realize the growth of the company. You will actively participate in relevant business improvement projects.
- Bachelor or Master's degree.
- A minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a (Business) Controller.
- Work experience within Retail environment is a plus.
- Fluently Dutch and English
- German or French language knowledge is a plus.
- Market based salary (depending on your working experience).
- Attractive benefits and compensation package.
- Challenging role in a young and eager team.
- Modern office and informal/ social working atmosphere.