International and dynamic working environment
The opportunity to grow in your role and within the organisation
Over onze klant
Our client is an international industrial player who wants to make an essential difference in the daily comfort experience of people. They are committed to bring responsible answers to the various challenges and needs of our time to create shared values for their clients and shareholders. They are looking for reinforcement within their finance and controlling team, to join their journey and to give their team a boost.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Preparing reports and analyses of the company results and making improvement proposals;
- Assisting in the provision of periodic financial reports, annual budgets and forecasts;
- Analyze deviations from the standard and budget and discuss this with those responsible for arriving at improvement actions;
- Further development of the standard costing process;
- Providing inter-company reconciliations and agreements in accordance with the applicable company standards
- Participation in the budgeting and investment process
- Sparring partner of the management
- Project leader of (sub) projects
- Drafting plans and reports for improvements in your own field
- Formulate and implement proposals to improve regulations, procedures and systems
- Education on HBO level or comparable work an thinking level with a strong drive
- Several years of experience as Assistant Controller in a production environment;
- Good knowledge and experience with ERP systems (SAP);
- An excellent command of the Dutch and English language in word and mind is a must;
- Excellent analytically and communicative skills;
- Own initiative and team work are central to our organization;
- As a person you are result-oriented, creative, flexible and open to change;
- Accurate and comfortable working with deadlines.
A nice job where you work with motivated colleagues within an ambitious company. In addition, we offer a competitive salary and good secondary conditions.