- Logistical company in frozen and refrigerated food products
- Allround IT role with a lot of responsibilities and opportunity to grow
Over onze klant
This company based in Utrecht is a logistical partner for frozen foods, such as vegetables, meat, poultry and sea-foods. They are looking for someone to join their global IT team to support their end-users and translate the technical terms to a non-technical audience.
- Provide technical assistance on a 1st & 2nd line basis
- Install, configure and update the hard- and software
- Communicate and place order with vendors
- Help the management to improve the IT infrastructure
- Cooperate with oversea colleagues and run projects with them
- MBO 4 in IT related studies
- 3 years in similar role
- Proficient oral and verbal knowledge in Dutch and English
- You are a motivated and communicative strong support engineer that likes to work in a high-pressure environment
- We are looking for an immediately-available candidate, preferably someone living in the Utrecht area
Excellent opportunity to grow within a big company where you have a lot of responsibility and freedom. You will receive good benefits (including bonus scheme) and a learning trajectory to further develop yourself.