- International Environment
- Good team spirit with a lot of social contacts
About Our Client
My client has grown from a small-town auctioneer to a global asset management and disposition company. Through the family of companies , they help customers buy and sell a wide range of used and unused equipment for construction, mining, transportation, agriculture, oil & gas, lifting & material handling, forestry & other industries.
This company is an equal opportunity employer and ensures nondiscrimination in all activities in accordance with all applicable laws. This position is open to all qualified applicants who are legally entitled to work in the country in which this job is located.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Manager, you will be responsible for processing invoices, accounts reconciliation and liaising with the sale sites across Europe and the Middle East.
- Balance sales reports.
- Reconcile and post cash receipts to customer accounts.
- Maintain and record day-to-day AR transactions.
- Make 'soft calls' to customers for collection and enquiries.
- Review aged AR reports, follow-up as required with the sales team, and resolve discrepancies.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc AR reports using specified templates.
- Actively support the Company Unreserved Commitment to Safety: to send everyone home, every day, the way they came to work, by taking personal responsibility for your safety and safety of your team, co-workers and customers.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years of Accounts Receivable or accounting experience.
- Enrolled in a professional accounting designation or diploma program.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- A proven commitment to providing fantastic customer service.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent task prioritization and organizational skills.
- Able to meet deadlines and succeed in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient in a Microsoft Office environment, primarily in Word and Excel.
- Experience in using Oracle or People Soft systems is beneficial.
- Experience working with multiple currencies would be an advantage
- A solid work ethic without sacrificing your sense of humor or your ability to have fun on the job
What's on Offer
Our success is built on the drive and dedication of our people. As we grow around the globe, there will be many opportunities to advance your career - we've proven this throughout our 60+ years in business. And, we'll take care of you along the way. Here's how:
- Directly a permanent contract
- Competitive base salary
- Medical insurance including Dental
- Pension plan with company's contribution
- ESSP - Employee Stock Purchase Plan with company matching
- Yearly performance review
- International working environment
- Stable and growing organization
- Ongoing training and development opportunities