- Working for one of the biggest FMCG companies within the Netherlands
- A position in which you can learn, develop and grow
About Our Client
Our client is one of the biggest FMCG companies known in the Netherlands, but also international. They are selling their products all over the world since forever. With a continuous innovative strategy they are always on the hunt to outperform their competitors and be one of the most sustainable companies within their area of business. The headquarters is based in Amsterdam and for this office they are looking for an addition to their finance & accounting team.
What you will be doing:
- Process invoices in different languages in different currencies;
- Oversee supplier relationships and help with business partner inquiries;
- Resolve invoicing and payment issues across the different international entities;
- Ensure full compliance with financial policies and procedures;
- Deliver invoice approvals in a timely manner.
The Successful Applicant
Who you are:
- The person within the company that is better than good with numbers;
- Proactive is your second name;
- You have a certain degree in finance (or anything related);
- When you have worked with SAP before this is a big plus;
- You have at least 1 year of experience in a similar position.
- You're fluent in English and any other EU language is a plus.
What's on Offer
What they offer you:
- A growing path that's waiting for you;
- A training budget on a yearly basis, for any course related to your work;
- On the job learning by your peers.