- Professional growth opportunities in a fast-paced environment!
- Meet challenging goals as a part of an international team.
About Our Client
Our client is a financial services company located at Amsterdam Zuid. Being one of the biggest industry players they aim to deliver the highest quality of services to their clients.
As an Accounts Payable Specialist you will:
- Process incoming invoices timely and accurately
- Run daily payments processes
- Perform vendor statement of account reconciliations
- Administer local cost allocation and disputes process
- Act as a reliable business partner to all internal and external parties by replying off inquiries on payables and payments timely and accurately
- Coordinate with global AP Team on accounts payable and payments related matters
The Successful Applicant
A successful candidate has:
- Bachelor's in Accounting or related discipline required
- 2+ years of experience in Accounting and/or Bookkeeping
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills
- Ability to apply technical accounting concepts
- Basic understanding of Value Added Tax
- Advanced Excel skills
- Business fluent in English (oral and written), Dutch is an advantage
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- International office
- Opportunities for growth and development