- Opportunity to grow in an International, global firm
- Role with broad scope of responsibilities
Over onze klant
For more than thirty years, this Italian retail group has been working together to achieve consistent growth for the organisation and to continue to strengthen their position in the underlying fashion market. Their 4900 stores can now be found in no less than 57 countries worldwide! You will end up in a dynamic organisation with successful brands. Since 2018 they also exist in the Netherlands and they regularly open new stores in various major cities.
The most important (and oldest) brand offers sensational and innovative trends in panties, socks and beachwear, with a focus on craftsmanship and style for every target group.
They also have a lingerie brand that brought sophistication and romance to its products, with an unmistakable aroma of Italian style! In this way it meets the wishes and needs of all women who are looking for comfort and quality, without losing sight of glamour. In addition to lingerie, it also offers a wide range of knitwear and nightwear.
In this role you are responsible for:
- Accounting and reconciliation of accounts (Accounts payable, Accounts receivable, cash management, Fixed assets);
- Assist the Chief Accountant in preparing bi-monthly internal financial reports to the Group, Local Statutory accounts (local GAAP) and Group reporting package (IFRS), financial cash flow reporting and planning.
This company works in a fast and dynamic environment, which means that the activities mentioned above are not exhaustive. They are looking for someone who likes to grow with them!
- Has at least a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance or a few years of relevant work experience;
- Is ready for a second career step (previous experience in retail is helpful, but not necessary);
- Speaks and writes fluent English and preferably Dutch;
- Has knowledge of MS Office and Outlook;
- Is flexible and able to work with tight reporting deadlines;
- Knowledge of SAP is useful, but not necessary;
- Lives in (the vicinity of) Amsterdam;
- Is available full time;
- Is occasionally available for short business trips at home and abroad.
Do you feel like working as an Accountant (40 hours a week) at a growing retail organization? Then we'd love to hear from you!
WHAT IS ON OFFER:
In addition to a good salary, we also offer you a reimbursement for your travel expenses. You will have a laptop and telephone from the company, including the necessary subscriptions. Are you passionate about our products? Great! You will also receive a 30% staff discount on all brands of the group.
You will also have the opportunity to develop yourself during your career. We would therefore like to stay informed about your dreams and ambitions: who knows, maybe we can fulfil them together!