Fast-paced and dynamic environment in the AeroEngine Leasing industry
Flexible working environment with option to work from home
Over onze klant
The organization is a fast-growing company in the AeroEngine industry in Amsterdam and was founded by a German and Japanese joint venture. The organization specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Their service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and recently also consultancy focusing on end-of-leasing.
The company holds a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy, and has values such as responsibility, trustful cooperation, diversity and mutual respect. The office is light, modern and holds approximately 25 employees.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Analyzing and checking daily recorded financial transactions by the finance team
- General Ledger reconciliations and maintain supporting specifications
- Preparing timely monthly reporting trial balances, following the generally accepted accounting principles;
- Creating balance sheet and P&L reconciliations, supporting the month-end closing;
Thoroughly and accurately maintaining GL/Vendor/Customer master files;
- Supporting in the year-end closing activities
- Ensuring compliance with the internal processes and procedures
- Ad hoc requests
- Exposed to a young international and dynamic working environment.
- At least 3 years of proven working experience in an Accounting / Allround Bookkeeping position, being responsible for the general ledger and the month-end closing activities.
- Bachelor degree in an Accounting related field
- English fluently written and spoken; Dutch would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy and drive to deliver high quality work
- Confident. Able to push back and ensure compliance with policies
- Experience with accounting software, preferably SAP
- Hands-on mentality working in an international, young and driven team.
- Salary depending on educational background and experience
- There is no travel cost reimbursement
- Full time position, however part time (4 days) would be an option
- Flexible work space and option to work one day a week from home
- Fast-growing, dynamic and innovative organization
- Office in the vibrant area of Amsterdam Zuid