Dynamic environment in AeroEngine Leasing with complexity of transactions
Flexible working environment with option to work from home
Over onze klant
The organization is a fast-growing company in the AeroEngine industry in Amsterdam and was founded by a German and Japanese joint venture. The organization specializes in short and medium-term aircraft engine leasing. Their service portfolio is rounded off with asset and material management and recently also consultancy focusing on end-of-leasing.
The company holds a dynamic, multinational team with a flat hierarchy, and has values such as responsibility, trustful cooperation, diversity and mutual respect. The office is light, modern and holds approximately 25 employees.
The company can be classified as scale-up, which means that procedures are not set in stone yet. Due to the line of business, there is a high level of complexity in e.g. transactions, making it very important for people to be self starters, creative problem solvers and not afraid to make decisions to move forward.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Analyzing and checking daily recorded financial transactions by the finance team
- General Ledger reconciliations and maintain supporting specifications
- Preparing timely monthly reporting trial balances, following the generally accepted accounting principles;
- Creating balance sheet and P&L reconciliations, supporting the month-end closing;
Thoroughly and accurately maintaining GL/Vendor/Customer master files;
- Supporting in the year-end closing activities
- Ensuring compliance with the internal processes and procedures
- Ad hoc requests
- Exposed to a young international and dynamic working environment.
- At least 3 years of recent and proven working experience in an Accounting/Allround Bookkeeping position, being responsible for the general ledger (expert) and the month-end closing activities in an independent fashion
- Bachelor degree in an Accounting related field
- Proven experience with IFRS and Dutch GAAP
- English fluently written and spoken; Dutch would be an advantage
- High level of accuracy and drive to deliver high quality work
- Ability to see the bigger picture and make decisions to move forward
- Confident. Able to push back and ensure compliance with policies
- Experience with accounting software, preferably SAP
- Hands-on mentality working in an international, young and driven team.
Candidates who have experience or a background in Audit or BPS that want to move into industry are encouraged to apply.
- Salary depending on educational background and experience
- There is no travel cost reimbursement
- Full time position, however part time (4 days) would be an option
- Flexible work space and option to work one day a week from home
- Fast-growing, dynamic and innovative organization
- Office in the vibrant area of Amsterdam Zuid
- Position with complexity, empowerment and independence