You are here
€3.000 - €3.500 per maand (€36.000 - €42.000)
Distribution - Responsibilities
Leadership - Improvement - Develop
Over onze klant
- American company based in Amstelveen
- Medical and Nursing industry
- Medical devices
- Managing & Working in a team of 4 members
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Lead the team in the day to day operations such as the distribution of loan sets, pick, pack and customize instrument and implant sets according to the procedure requirements.
- Prepare packing slips and other shipping documentation in accordance with customer and customs requirements.
- Schedule and plan for loan set movements in conjunction with the International Sales Support (ISS) team
- Supervise set audits and quality checks on loan sets as per established processes.
- Supervise the cleaning and/ or refurbishing process.
- Assist in various cycle counting and stock taking of inventories.
- Assign resources to ensure the highest level of productivity.
- Responsible for the overview of inventory levels.
- Develop and implement standard processes and workflow to ensure consistent and repeatable results
- Follow all standard operating procedures and guidelines.
- Be responsible for ensuring policies/procedures are followed and that SAP accurately reflects reality.
- Develop and maintain KPI's
- Fostering team working culture and customer focused attitude.
- Understand and comply with, and ensure that the team understands and complies with all provisions from law, policies and/or company decisions, related to safety, work conditions and time management.
- Maintain and develop the competences of the reports and reinforce internal versatility according to company's policies and procedures.
- HBO niveau in Logistic or business Admin. Or equivalent experience.
- 5+ years of experience in Logistic and Distribution.
- Fluent in English and any other European language is a plus.
- Experience in a production environment.
- Leadership experience and coaching skills.
- Hands on mentality
- Customer focused and service oriented
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Accurate and process oriented
- Very strong communication skills at every level
- Physical requirements include lifting, reaching, grasping, climbing etc.
- Possibility to grow and develop
- Teamleader Distribution
- Salary €3000 - €3500