You are here
Customer Service Representative (Pools)
€2.300 - €2.500 per maand (€27.600 - €30.000)
Over onze klant
Our client is a leading worldwide producer and distributor of premium branded automotive, commercial and industrial lubricants, and automotive chemicals.
Taken en verantwoordelijkheden
- Coordinate with Dordrecht and external warehouse(s) for preparing / picking the deliveries and supplying them the proper documents.
- Prepare documents, such as work orders, pick list, cmr's, bills of lading, and shipping orders to route materials, as well as necessary export documentation if required.
- Determine shipping method for materials, using knowledge of shipping procedures, routes, and rates where applicable.
- Contact carrier representative or Customer Service department to make arrangements and to issue instructions for loading, shipping and delivery of materials.
- Interact with colleagues, departments, (external) warehouse(s) to ensure proper communication, timely loading and processing of deliveries and customer orders.
- Confer and correspond with (internal and external) establishment representatives to rectify problems, such as damages, shortages, and non-conformance to specifications.
- Execute Stock Transport and Replenishment orders from supplying plants.
Compute truck and container space available.
- Registering and guiding in- & outgoing guests, such as visitors, customers and truck drivers.
Informing guests about our house rules.
- File documents and perform other routine clerical tasks as assigned.
Support reception and perform such duties in an efficient, professional and courteous manner.
- Receiving and handling customer complaints.
- Secondary highschool diplom, MBO STC administrative, preferably in logistics.
- At least 3 years in a similar logistics
- Solid and proven knowledge of transportation / logistic documents.
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in Dutch, English, Polish languages.
Knowledge of MS Office.
- Capable of working with SAP or similar computer systems is added advantage Have an understanding of and experience with various transport issues.
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment, able to set priorities and meet deadlines.
- Hands on, proactive and problem solving mentality, able to work on different projects at the same time.
- The ability to think around a problem.
- Confidence in dealing with people, be able to build productive working relationships at all levels within organizations both internally and externally.
We offer you a fulltime job.