You are here
This position is now filled
Workforce Management Specialist
- International Retail company - Utrecht area
- Bachelor/Master with storemanagement/store scheduling experience
About Our Client
At the headquarters of this you will be surrounded by enthusiastic, ambitious and international colleagues. Being able to think outside the box, pushing the limits and innovating is strongly encouraged.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and escalating scheduling issues
- Handling communication for issues, partnering with teams and leading projects to optimise store capacity
- Analysing and developing labour programs and improving system requirements (system capability)
- Executing development process, program adoption and system training for stores
- Apply system levers to achieve goals/objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master education
- Experience with Workforce Management System is a must, Kronos is a pre
- Experience with software planning systems and Excel, Word etc.
- Store management experience is preferred
- Analytical, structured and well organized
- Fluent English written and spoken skills
- Able to translate information and communicate and present effectively
What's on Offer
The contract provided for a Workforce Management Specialist is for 1 year. With a salary indication between €2.800 and €3.500 per month, depending on experience.