You are here
€2.200 - €2.700 per month (€26.400 - €32.400)added 14/10/16
- We are looking for a Supply Planner for a client in the retail sector.
- Our client provides business supplies and services.
About Our Client
Our client provides business supplies and services. They are an important international player in the industry. Within Europe, they operate in thirteen different countries.
- Draw up planning for the assigned activities of customers and suppliers
- Collect, assess and evaluate the received input and planning parameters
- Monitor the realised compared to the formulated planning
- Draw up quantitative analyses of forecasting and realisation of assigned supply chain planning
- Keep track of the control inventories
- Manage order handling
- Plan inventory available, customer's orders and large pool orders
The Successful Applicant
- Mbo degree.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in supply chain
- Fluent knowledge of English, spoken and written.
- Proactive personality in cross-functional teams
- Communicate with and influence others
- Analytical, Customer Focus, Drive for results, Planning and problem solving skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers good primary and secondary benefits.