You are here
This position is now filled
Supply Chain Coordinator
- Maternity leave cover
- Likely employment will be extended
About Our Client
My client has a regional sales office for chemical products in Amsterdam. They play a vital Logistics Distribution and Supply Chain role in providing a variety of chemical products and are proud to provide innovative products with reliable service that customers can depend on.
- Order processing (purchase, sales & production)
- Transport ordering and monitoring (track & trace)
- Operational inventory management
- Order administration and filing
- Cost efficiency and cost control of suppliers
- Handling and reporting non conformities
- Supply Chain project support
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree
- At least two years' experience as a Supply Chain Coordinator or in Order Management, Supply Chain or Logistics
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Experienced with SAP
What's on Offer
My client is looking for support because of a maternity leave. It is likely employment will be extended because of growth. As a Supply Chain Coordinator you will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager.
Interviews will take place the 17th of October.