You are here
Store Manager (implementing Retail operation WFM)
- International Retail company - Utrecht area
- Bachelor/Master with Store Management/Store Scheduling experience
About Our Client
At the headquarters of this exciting role you will be surrounded by enthusiastic, ambitious and international colleagues. Being able to think outside the box, pushing the limits and innovate is strongly encouraged.
- Responsible for troubleshooting and escalating scheduling issues
- Handling communication for issues, partnering with teams and leading projects to optimize store capacity
- Analyzing and developing labor programs and improving system requirements (system capability)
- Executing development process, program adoption and system training for stores
- Apply system levers to achieve goals/objectives
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or master education
- Experience with (Kronos) Workforce Management System is a must
- Experience with software planning systems and Excel, Word etc.
- Store management experience is preferred
- Analytical, structured and well organized
- Fluent English written and spoken skills
- Able to translate information and communicate and present effectively
What's on Offer
Our client is willing to offer the right candidate, Store Manager (implementing Retail operation WFM), a salary between 35k-45k with interesting benefits. An extension of the 1 year contract with the client (directly) is possible. If you profile matches the description, you speak English and you are living and working in the Netherlands please apply asap!