You are here
This position is now filled
Revenue Recognition Analyst ( MBA / IT organization )
€3.000 - €3.500 per month (€36.000 - €42.000)Updated 11/11/16
- Revenue Recognition Analyst
- MBA / IT organization
About Our Client
My client is a market leader in Business Service Management, regarding IT in mainframe,virtual and cloud environments.
- You will report to a Manager, Senior Manager or Director in the Revenue Recognition Department;
- You will provide advice to the sales territory managers and legal during sales cycles on deal structuring in order to comply with revenue recognition guidelines;
- You will review and analyse large software contracts and the documentation of significant terms;
- You will be preparing for final revenue recognition accounting conclusions and supporting documentation;
- You will be adjusting revenue to comply with the US GAAP and other software revenue recognition guidance;
- Other Analysis will be part of the quarter close process which will need to be performed in a timely manner;
- You will be doing accounting research related to revenue recognition;
- Preparation and completion of other projects will be included from time-to-time;
- You will be first point of contact within the assigned territories.
The Successful Applicant
- 1-2 years of experience working in a similar role at a Software Company;
- Prior Software Revenue Recognition experience is highly desirable;
- Big 4 experience is a plus;
- Fluency in English, and at least one of the following languages: German, French or Italian;
- Previous experience in working closely with external auditors and internal sales personnel is a big plus;
- A CPA/MBA preferred;
- Good understanding of US GAAP is preferred;
- Excellent communication and analytical skills are required;
- Strong capacity to understand contracts and customer requirements are required.
What's on Offer
My client offers a year contract with a starting salary between € 3.000 and € 3.500.