You are here
Research associate executive search (Barcelona)
Research associate executive search with english
Important multinational company
About Our Client
Page Group is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies. Established as a specialised recruitment firm in 1976, we have grown organically over these years to establish ourselves as one of the best-known and most respected global firms, employing more than 5,000 people in 35 countries in Europe, Middle East and Africa, Americas and Asia Pacific.
Our Page Executive Brand is dedicated to top management position and Executive Searches solutions. We have international specialised teams in the following practices: Industrial, Consumer Goods, Financial Services, Healthcare & Life Sciences, ICT, Professional Services, Finance and Human Resources.
To support our Central & Eastern European team located in Vienna, Austria we are currently searching for a hands-on and dynamic Research Associate to be based in Barcelona, Spain.
The candidate will conduct searches with the objective of mapping the markets across Austria, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary and Romania identifying potential candidates and taking part in the search strategy. The Research Associate will report directly to the Director of Page Executive CEE and will provide support to the entire team with the following responsibilities :
- Support the development of a local and international search strategy and pre-select professionals;
- Remain in constant contact with a network of Executive candidates;
- Develop an active & passive candidate pipeline for existing and future mandates;
- Take an active role in identifying business opportunities for the business unit;
- Learn more about our clients and relevant industries, competitors and market positioning and be able to apply that knowledge during the course of the search processes;
- Active involvement in the search selection processes of the business unit;
- Identify target companies and individuals using various resources including in-house databases, associations, directories and the Internet;
- Maintain market information with websites, trade journals and industry specific conferences for current and future searches;
- Provide a response to all open applications and be responsible for recruitment administration duties as required.
The Successful Applicant
Profile Description :
- Master`s Degree in Business Management/Economics
- Ideally between 2 - 5 years of experience as Research Assistant in an Executive Search firm or within the recruitment industry;
- Organised, structured and able to work under pressure;
- Entrepreneurial spirit with excellent communication and relationship skills;
- Customer oriented approach;
- Result oriented and attention to detail;
- Team player with ability to think out of the box;
- Fluent English is required, knowledge of German, Romanian, Hungarian, Slovak or Czech will be considered as an advantage.
What's on Offer
Career and growth opportunities in general