You are here
- International environment
- Outstanding organisational skills
About Our Client
Our Client is a international company, active in the investment sector.
- Responsible for the overall daily office activities
- Coordinates the administrative processes including archiving of documents
- Facility management: suppliers management, catering, cleaning, office maintenance, building management (liaise with the landlord, participating in tenant meetings), office decoration, office remodelling, safety (BHV)
- Event management: organization of Board of Directors Meetings and Shareholders'Meetings (including preparations of the relevant supporting documentations); formal meetings with bankers, advisors etc..
- Travel management: make international travel arrangements (hotel bookings, train tickets, flight bookings)
- Welcome and register visitors and answering phone calls
- Order couriers, process daily mail (incoming/outgoing);traditional /formal correspondence
- All other Office Management related tasks
The Successful Applicant
- About 3 -5 years' experience within an office manager role, preferably in a comparable and international environment
- Fluent Dutch and English (spoken and written), further language skills are useful and welcome
- Experienced user of Microsoft Office and Mac OS; in particular proven competences in using PowerPoint and all other tools requested for the preparation of slides and other supporting documents for Executive and Board meetings
- Service oriented and outstanding organisational skills
- Highly motivated and a real team player
- Someone with a strong personality
- Flexible and professional
- Hands on and proactive
What's on Offer
Our Client is offering a full-time, permanent job in a small team in Amsterdam.