You are here
This position is now filled
IT Support in Mac/Apple environment
- IT Support in Mac/Apple environement
- Leading international creative marketing company in the city centre of Amsterdam
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international creative marketing organisation. They have offices in several countries and the office in Amsterdam is located in the city centre of Amsterdam at one of the most popular locations. It is a young, fresh and innovative organisation with a dynamic atmosphere. In Amsterdam, there are working around 70 employees from 15 different nationalities.
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention.
- Stay current with internal system information, changes and updates.
- Co-ordination and management of local IT resources.
- Responsible for maintaining all hardware and software.
- Ensure all networks are available.
- Work closely together with the IT manager and IT departments worldwide.
The Successful Applicant
- A finished Bachelor or Masters Degree in IT.
- About two years experience in as IT Support Technician.
- Experience with working in a full Mac / Apple environment.
- Proactive and hands-on.
- Fluent in Dutch and English both oral and written.
What's on Offer
Good primairy and secondary benefits with a performance bonus structure.