You are here
Inventory & Demand Planner
- International strong growing organisation
- Bachelor degree within Supply Chain Management
About Our Client
Our client is a subsidiary of an US based enterprise and are quoted on the New York Stock Exchange. Within the organisation they always strive for good in the world! How they accomplish this? Their core products are personal care and nutritional supplements.
The working environment within the group is positive, uplifting and each colleague is supported in fulfilling his or her potential. Furthermore they are dynamic, international and have a rich diversity of cultures.
- Responsible for the entire process of demand and transport planning, forecasting and managing products in their entire life cycle
- Analyse and facilitate the forecasting and planning for the EMEA region
- Acting as a focus point for several departments and for the corporate supply chain in the U.S.
- Maintain and manage all the EMEA inventory levels, strong focus on service levels and Supply Chain KPI
- Supplying various European markets using MRP system
- Maximise product availability and optimise inventory levels across EMEA
- Identify market trends and match forecast with actual sales
- Master data management in SAP
- Initiate process improvements and identify cost saving opportunities
- In this role you will report to the Supply Chain Team Manager
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Supply Chain Management
- 0 to 3 years relevant experience
- Fluent in communicating in the English language
- Good knowledge of the Ms Office skills, especially Excel
- Knowledge of SAP is preferable
- Team player, proactive, enthusiastic, positive
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
What's on Offer
Our client offers a challenging job.