You are here
International Real Estate Analyst
- Background in Real Estate and Finance
- Excellent English communication skills
About Our Client
The organization is a established company in the Real Estate Investment management with a global commercial portfolio with assets throughout Europe and Asia. The current Asset Management team consists of three colleagues.
As a junior in this position, you are trained to grow into the asset management role:
- Cash flow modelling
- Company credit analyses
- Real Estate investment
- Property investment analysis
- Lease contract reviews
The Successful Applicant
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree, preferably in Real Estate (or Economics/Finance)
- Experience and/or background in Real Estate
- Excellent English language skills. A second language is considered and advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong Excel user (analytics)
- Clear interest in Real Estate and Financing and ability to express this interest
- Experience in Real Estate valuation is considered an advantage
What's on Offer
Salary is based on the candidate's education background and (already) gained experience.
* Please make sure to apply with an English CV.