You are here
This position is now filled
International Customer Service representative at Fiskars
- International Retail company Fiskars with Central European DC
- Bachelor with export/customer service experience
About Our Client
Fiskars is a leading consumer goods company with products and strong brands for home, garden and outdoor. Fiskars' products are available in more than 100 countries and the company employs around 9,000 people in 30 countries. Fiskars' new Central European DC is located in 's-Heerenberg. The Central European DC focuses on Fiskars and Gerber branded products distributing these to customers across Europe.
Excellent knowledge of the English and Dutch language is a must, a third language is beneficial. Experience as a Delivery Service, Customer Service or Export employee in a logistic environment is preferred. Please apply with an English resume!
- Communication between Fiskars sales units and partner operated distribution center
- Preparation of export documentation
- Monthly foreign trade reporting to the customs
- Delivery quality and service level related inquiries & follow-up
- Inter-/intracompany stock transfer process execution
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree obtained
- Circa two to five years of relevant experience in the area of logistics / customer service in logistic retail environment
- Fluent in the English and Dutch language is key, French or Spanish language is a plus
- Knowledge and experience with SAP is a benefit
- Team player with a positive attitude and good interactional skills
- Capability to coordinate and prioritize work
What's on Offer
An appropriate salary plus excellent benefits is based on experience.