You are here
This position is now filled
ICT Support Engineer
€2.000 - €2.800 per month (€24.000 - €33.600)Updated 17/11/16
- ICT support to international users
- A leading international manufacturer in the professional AV Market
About Our Client
This client of ours is a world leading manufacturer in the professional AV Market. They are looking for an hands-on and proactive ICT Support Engineer. You will work within an international, motivated and specialized team.
- Customer support in resolving technical issues in a timely manner
- Supporting deployment of the pilot projects. These projects are important in assessing the value proposition, user experiences, adoption challenges, and outcome improvements.
- Developing strong relationships with caregivers and their management by better understanding their challenges and their practices
- Close interaction and collaboration with engineers, management, and regional partners to improve processes, services, and customer satisfaction.
The Successful Applicant
- About 3+ years working in a corporate environment supporting Microsoft technology.
- Knowledge of DHCP and Active Directory.
- Knowledge of backup and recovery systems.
- Experience in supporting laptops, desktops, printers, cell phones, desktop operating systems and Microsoft / Adobe suite of applications.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
- A finished MBO degree in IT.
- Certification ITIL is a plus.
- Experience in supporting XenDesktop, Citrix, XenApp is a plus.
- Microsoft certifications (MCSA 2008 or higher) are a big plus.
What's on Offer
- Travel allowance;
- Training programme
- 26 Vacation days;
- 8% Holiday allowance;
- Health insurance contribution;
- Pension contribution.