You are here
General Ledger with English and Dutch/German/Swedish -Barcelona
- General Ledger Accountant Dutch or Swedish or German
- Important multinational Company
About Our Client
The candidate will be responsible for:
- Taking over general ledger and accounts receivable related tasks.
- Helping to implement new accounting tools and systems
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures
- Meet all financial reporting deadlines and prepare financial management reports
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Take charge of client related services including the assurance of correct invoicing
- Manage client debts and outstanding invoices.
- Monitor and control the treasury of the subsidiary
- The candidate needs to have a good understanding of Fixed Assets, Inter company, allocation and transfer pricing
The Successful Applicant
- Accounting degree, Business administration degree or similar.
- Postgraduate in accounting or financial analysis will be a plus.
- Minimum 3 year experience in a similar role.
- Languages: Good level of English is a must. German, Swedish or Dutch will be a plus.
- Good knowledge of ERP´S is highly valuable.
- Experience user of MS office, specially excel.
- Self - organised with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Results orientation.
- Very organised
What's on Offer
We are hiring a General Ledger Accountant for a permanent position based in Barcelona with 3-5 years of experience. Good level English is a must. A second language as Dutch, Swedish or German is a very big plus.