You are here
- Demand Planner
- Apparel / Fashion industry
About Our Client
This company has a strong interest and involvement in environmental issues and is continiously looking for improvement and sufficient quantity, not only driven by monutary advantages. As a Demand Planner you will assist the Sr. Demand Planner in (obviously) demand planning, followed-up with inventory management and reporting & analysis. You are involved within planning the demands for various streams of revenue (for instance: e-commerce, retail, wholesale).
I am looking for a very strong analytical demand planner - who enjoyes working in Excel with over a thousand products - for the biggest part of the day. Preferably you have a finished Masters' degree, combined with about two years of working experience in apparal / e-commerce / retail.
- Demand planning a thousand products, issuing various revenue streams;
- Inventory management;
- Reporting & analysis;
The Successful Applicant
- Finished Masters' (preferably) or Bachelor degree;
- Minimum of two years working experience in a likewise environment;
- Excellent Excel skills;
- A strong communicator in English. Dutch is not a requirement;
- Experience with ERP-systems, preferably Navision.
What's on Offer
Amsterdam - Demand Planner - €30.000 - €35.000