You are here
Customer Service (m/f) with German and Dutch
- Internationally operating company
- Customer Service employee (m/f) for the Benelux market
About Our Client
Our client is an undisputed leader branch in his market segment. We are looking for a committed person (m/f) for the Customer Service department. He / she will be located in the metropolitan area of Ratingen.
- The first contact for the customers of the enterprise in Benelux at the technical and business level
- Telephone customer care, customer service and advising customer connection (no direct acquisition)
- Close collaboration with the field service department
- Treatment, supervision as well as preparing the exact documentation of the detailed orders
- Offer writing and process supervision.
- Guarantee delivery in time
- Interface and communication with other internal departments of the company
- General administrative activities
The Successful Applicant
- Successfully Concluded business or technical education or similar background
- Long standing experience in the customer service, particularly in on internationally operating enterprise
- Technical affinity
- At least fluent German, Dutch and English language
- Experience in dealing with ERP systems
- Team player, communication skills and a high degree of initiative
What's on Offer
You can expect to exciting task field in a multicultural and internationally oriented company.