You are here
- Circa 3 years experience in general accounting
- Fluent in English, both verbally and written
About Our Client
Entrepreneurial organization that is engaged in worldwide physical trading and production of metals. Present in over 20 countries worldwide and headquartered in Amsterdam where global finance operations are centralized.
- Handling the accounting of several holding entities
- Executing the daily bank accounting
- Preparing the month-end closing
- Preparing monthly reports
- Preparing VAT/Payroll/Tax withholding/CIT declarations
- Handling reconciliations of inter-company accounts
- Participate in special projects
The Successful Applicant
- At least a completed vocational (Mbo) degree in finance
- Circa 3 years relevant experience in financial administration, preferably in the commodity sector
- Strong bookkeeping and general accounting skills
- Experience with ERP systems and consolidation applications
- Fluent in English is a must. Dutch is preferred.
- Strong communication skills
- Ambitious, efficient and effective, both in a team and independently
What's on Offer
Depending on the candidate's education level and experience, the client offers a salary between €2300 and €2700 gross per month.